Rechargeable Hearing Products
Phonak Audéo B hearing aids were created to simplify your life and make hearing effortless. What makes Audéo B so special is its unique operating system called AutoSense OS. It senses your surroundings and adjusts your hearing aids every step of the way. All you have to do is turn them on, and the rest is automatic. And with the rechargeable Audéo B-R, you can now enjoy 24 hours* of hearing with one simple charge.
It doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re doing; Phonak rechargeable hearing aids were created to simplify your life. Finally, a chance to free yourself from the hassles of disposable batteries with a groundbreaking built-in lithium-ion battery technology. And because it’s a Phonak, you can always be assured of superior hearing performance.
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you, while reducing sounds from other directions
- Charging contacts: For recharging Pure® and avoiding handling batteries
- Wireless Connectivity for use with Bluetooth® enabled devices via EasyTek™ and EasyTek App
- Remote control option: Pure can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl App
Motion SX Primax
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you
- Charging contacts: For recharging (Motion® SX only) and avoiding handling batteries
- Remote control option: Motion can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl App
- Uses lithium-ion power cell. Contactless, inductive charging begins as soon as it is placed in the charger and turns off automatically once removed
- Works for 24 hours. Even with continuous use and unlimited streaming
- Unique design. OneShell design has been rated IP68 for water and dirt-resistance**
- Remote control option: Cellion™ can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl™ App
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding even in noisy surroundings by focusing on speaker in front of you
- Charging contacts: Optional rechargeable model for those who don’t want to handle batteries
- Wireless connectivity: Ease of audio streaming and remote control use via easyTek™ and easyTek™ App
- Remote control option: Carat can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl™ App
Moxi Fit R
Meet the world’s smallest rechargeable hearing aid. Award-winning design meets ultimate convenience and the best conversations. It’s the perfect choice for active people looking for a discreet and easy-to-use hearing aid.
- Charge overnight and enjoy 24+ hours* of uninterrupted listening
- One rechargeable battery lasts a whole year, replacing up to 100traditional batteries
- Rechargeable battery cell is 100% recyclable
- Revolutionary technology provides crystal clear conversations and natural sound quality
- Simplest hearing aid
The eCharger refreshes, dehumidifies, and recharges your hearing aids overnight for maximum performance every day – up to 18 hours of daily use.
Hansaton AQ Recharchables
Experience hearing freedom at the absolutely highest level and feel good about making an environmentally friendly choice. And with no battery to change, handling the hearing aid is so simple! AQ Rechargeables offer a five-year rechargeable battery guarantee and an outstanding design. AQ In-The-Ear hearing system, custom-built, practically invisible and always ready for you to use.
- Overcharging is not possible, no moisture expansion of the cells.
- Nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries do not contain any mercury, lead, or cadmium.
- All rechargeable batteries are inspected individually before being integrated into the device.
- HANSATON provides a five-year guarantee on the rechargeable battery.
- Size-13 high-power rechargeable batteries provide long-lasting performance.
- Multimedia connection via Bluetooth over the miniMedia and Media remote controls are available.