What Makes us Different?
At ClearLife, we believe Hearing Care is Healthcare™.
In our clinic, you will always be seen by a licensed healthcare provider (LINK TO BIOs PAGE) who has your best interests in mind, from your initial testing, to your treatment program recommendations, your NeuroHearing™ brain retraining program, and for the years to come.
By using a Brain First approach to hearing loss treatment, we achieve 96% patient success (compared to the 60% industry average).
Our multi-disciplinary team of Doctors of Audiology and Physical Therapy provide a unique, whole-person approach to healthy aging and treatment of the auditory (hearing) and vestibular (balance) systems.
We look at you as a whole person, not just a set of ears.
We will recommend a treatment process that is custom-tailored to your unique needs to help you, no matter the difficulties your experiencing.
Just some of the conditions we treat and services we provide include:
- Trouble hearing in noisy environments
- Ability to hearing, but difficulty understanding words
- Tinnitus treatment and tinnitus retraining therapy
- Direct hearing connectivity to devices like television and cell phone
- Reprogramming and repair of current hearing aids
- Treatment for dizziness and fall risk