The audiology team at Clearlife Hearing are one of the first hearing care professionals in the US to offer Oticon More, a new hearing aid that gives the brain more of what it needs to make better sense of sound. The revolutionary hearing aid is the first to feature an on-board Deep Neural Network (DNN), trained on 12 million real-life sounds.
Oticon More is the latest hearing aid released from Oticon, advancing on the technology of the previously released Oticon Opn S. The More runs on Oticon’s new Polaris sound processing platform, resulting in a 15% increase in speech understanding, and reduced listening effort when compared to Opn S.
Highlights of the Oticon Polaris Platform:
- 15% increase in speech understanding
- 16x more capacity to execute advanced algorithms
- Twice the computation speed
- 64‑channel sound processing
- Onboard Deep Neural Network